3 Ekim 2012 Çarşamba

Tyler Stout BRAIN DAMAGED and Olly Moss Mondo 2012 Shirt Series

To contact us Click HERE





Last weekend at FANTASTIC FEST, Mondo debuted a brand new t-shirt line curated by Tyler Stout. These t-shirts, under the banner, BRAIN DAMAGED, feature a mix of brand new designs from Tyler as well as four other artists he personally selected. Mondo could not be happier with the final result and thought they'd let Tyler offer a little background to the project...Dr Shirtlove, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Pink Shirts.

I contacted 4 artists: Arik Roper, Boneface aka Stu, Dan Black of Landland, and Richey Beckett.  I asked each of them if they'd be interested in contributing, and I was fortunate enough to receive answers in the affirmative.


I've long been an admirer of Arik Roper. He's done some some amazing poster and album artwork and is a monster talent in his field. He came in with some really strong ideas for shirts, and his final piece was epic.

I've seen some pieces around by an artist named Boneface and thought they were really cool.  I wanted something apocalyptic like that for this series, and he delivered in spades.

Dan of Landland is another awesome poster artist that has captured my interest for awhile. I thought he'd bring something more unique and a bit abstract to this series, and I was really pleased with the resulting shirt.

Richey Beckett's crazy attention to detail consistently blows me away.  I wanted something that felt intricate in the series and I believe his final shirt really represents him as an artist.

I managed to contribute a few shirts as well, and hopefully they all work together as a fun series.

So, thanks to Mondo for the opportunity, and hopefully people enjoy the shirts.In addition to Tyler's BRAIN DAMAGED t-shirts, they'll also have a brand new Mondo/Dredd mash-up t-shirt designed by Olly Moss. All t-shirts printed on American Apparel and cost $25.
On sale today at a random time at Mondotees.comTweetPin It

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder