6 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

Gay or straight, Matt Bomer'ss a terrific actor

To contact us Click HERE
Gay or straight, Matt Bomer'ss a terrific actor

I'd really especially like to thank my beautiful familyThank you for teaching me what unconditional love is,” he says.

Super dreamy White Collar star Matt Bomer hasn't exactly been solidly in the closet, but it looks like he's finally comfortable talking about his husband and children in public. Welcome to the club, Matt.

The White Collar star has officially admitted he is gay and mentioned his partner Simon Halls and their three kids in an acceptance speech!

Matt Bomer has dodged rumors about his sexual orientation for years, but on Saturday, the White Collar star came out publicly at the Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards. The 34-year-old was honored with the New Generation

Matt Bomer couldn't be prouder, of his new award and of the people behind him: Partner Simon Halls and their three children. "I'd really especially like to thank my beautiful family: Simon, Kit, Walker, Henry. Thank you for teaching me what

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder